We were awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by these three awesome bloggers:
- Dara of Gen Y Foodie - Dara has a great food blog that showcases healthy and delicious recipes along with informational links on important health topics!
- Kristina of Whipped Baking - Kristina features sweet treat recipes that are seriously mouth-watering but unbelievably guilt-free!
- Emily of Life on Food - Emily provides a variety of interesting posts, including book reviews, great savory and sweet recipes, and restaurant highlights! I noticed that Emily nominated us at the same time we were planning on nominating her blog, so we decided to keep her blog on the list!
The Versatile Blogger Award is “a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and to promote quality blogs that awardees and their readers may not have discovered otherwise.”
There are a few guidelines for what to do once you receive the award:
1. Thank the person(s) who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. Check out my list below!
6. In the same post, include this set of rules.
7. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here are 15 amazing blogs I’d like to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award! In no particular order…
First, here are wonderful blogs I follow regularly:
1) Just One Cookbook
2) My San Francisco Kitchen
3) The Corner Kitchen
4) Baker Becky
5) Pass the Sushi
6) Tiny Tiny Fork
7) Chocolate Broccoli
8) Life on Food
And here are some blogs I recently discovered!
9) Weeknite Meals
10) Cravings of a Lunatic
11) Malibu Kitchen
12) Me and My Sweets
13) Nish Whips Up A Dish
14) Authentic Suburban Gourmet
15) Dessert for Two
Now 7 things about us:
1. I’ve always had an interest in food, specifically eating, but actually making food is a relatively new interest and hobby for me. And it’s been a fun journey!
2. I recently completed a running program, the Ease into 5K app. Yay!
3. I love, love, love Disneyland.
4. Jon and I try to take at least one summer vacation a year. This year we may skip it to save for a bigger trip in 2013!!
5. Jon’s favorite sashimi is live sea urchin.
6. Jon has recently taken an interest in baking. (Wowza, we’ve reversed roles!)
7. Jon’s favorite Peet’s coffee bean is New Guinea Highlands made in a French press.
Now let’s talk about Martha’s Perfect Mac & Cheese!